Our MEPF engineering practices ensure the smallest carbon footprint whether it’s HVAC, lighting design, plumbing, or fire protection systems.
Our engineers continually seek innovative solutions to provide the appropriate level of environmental control while at the same time optimizing occupant safety, minimizing energy consumption, and ensuring a safe and controlled environment. Our primary goals for sustainability and longevity of the building systems are minimizing energy consumption, maximizing the ease of service and maintenance, and to simplify operations.
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning Systems (HVAC)
- HVAC Control/Building Automation Systems
- Central Heating and Cooling Plants
- Laboratory and Cleanroom Ventilation Systems
- Kitchen Ventilation and Process Exhaust Systems
- Energy Recovery Systems
- Process Dehumidification Systems
Twenty-first century electrical systems are advancing at an equal pace to other building components. While the fundamental objective is to provide secure and optimal system performance, the increasing sophistication and complexity of buildings have become further dependent on energy conscious electrical systems for environment control.
By incorporating all aspects of planning and design, our electrical engineers are skilled in ensuring an electrical system that increases productivity and reliability.
- Lighting Systems and Controls
- Low & Medium Voltage Power Distribution Systems
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Emergency Power Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Grounding Systems and Controls
Plumbing systems are often the unseen essential elements of a building’s use. But even with essential systems, we are mindful to the needs of future generations.
Our plumbing professionals unite necessity with pioneering by generating thorough, comprehensive, and efficient systems.
- Domestic Hot & Cold Water Distribution
- Sanitary, Laboratory, Special Waste & Vent
- Natural Gas Distribution
- Laboratory Vacuum, Air & Special Gases
- Storm and Overflow Drainage
Fire protection systems are a fundamental part of overall building design and function. Knowing their potential inherent complexity is why our seasoned fire protection engineers lead the multi-discipline, code driven, and coordinated effort reducing potential risk and incorporating safeguards.
- Fire Detection
- Fire Suppression
- Smoke Mitigation & Control
- Fire Protection Infrastructure & Standpipes